L'Organisation Simili Index du Forum

L'Organisation Simili
Forum RP sur l'univers de Kingdom Heart

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Android Facebook App Message Problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Organisation Simili Index du Forum -> Piéce Grise -> Fauteuils de discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Niveau: 0
Vie: 0
Munnies: 0
Points Missions: 0
Points Duels: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Android Facebook App Message Problem Répondre en citant

Android Facebook App Message Problem

.. Inside Forbes Meet The Richest Person In Every State 2016 For the second consecutive year, FORBES scoured the country to track down the richest person in every state. Token security Related 40how send message facebook friend through graph api using Accessstoken2to post message on Facebook application user1Graph API not send feed to friends when publish user message on Page Wall2Php graph api to send private messages to friends0send android facebook message to friend using xmpp2facebook send message on Android1Send message to multiple facebook friends using Android facebook API-2Can I still get Facebook Friends with An App Created BEFORE April 30 2014?0Graph Api to send message to a non-friend on facebook2android send facebook message from my application Hot Network Questions Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? How is the cruise speed of an aircraft chosen? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Why bother with even parity? Reasons to buy house in cash Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? What should I have my players read before our first session ever? How to link 2 list workflows together? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long The length of coil winding on cylinder. May 17 '15 at 11:50 1 Ah ok thanks for the clarification! What that app is doing will soon stop. As for you actual question about sending messages on Android this is not currently possible via the Android SDK shareimprove this answer answered Mar 30 '15 at 15:35 The1Fitz 51727 Thank you for your answer. Home Favorites Menu Android Forums Home Android Forums - Error The requested page could not be found. –The1Fitz May 18 '15 at 10:51 I see . –Y.S. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Editors' Picks Podcasts Most Popular Lists Video . News Apple Computers Culture Google Internet Microsoft Mobile Sci-Tech Security Tech Industry CES 2018 Special Features CNET Work Photo Galleries Subscribe Newsletters Magazine . Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. What kind of approval does Donald Trump need to build his wall? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses Include element in RTF Text Field ax+by when a,b are relatively prime and x,y>= 0 Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? On measurable cardinals Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin? more hot questions question feed default . .. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Send a message to a Facebook friend from an Android app Ask Question up vote 2 down vote favorite 1 I have an app in which I have implemented Facebook login. According to Removing ability to post to friends walls via Graph API: We will remove the ability to post to a user's friends' walls via the Graph API. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. May 3 '15 at 16:26 1 I am unable to see that application in the the Google Play Store but my guess is that the application was still on v1.0 of the Graph API. This is probably because: . I have already referred to the these questions without success: 1. Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. 2. Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement Market Data by Morningstar AdChoices . According to the Chat API docs: On April 30, 2014, we announced the deprecation of the XMPP Chat API as part of the release of Platform API v2.0. Posting to the wall seems to be no longer possible. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. Reviews Best Products Appliances Audio Cameras Cars Desktops Drones Headphones Laptops Monitors Networking Phones Printers Smart Home Software Tablets TVs Virtual Reality Wearable Tech Forums . Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android! . asked 2 years, 9 months ago viewed 2,417 times active 1 year, 9 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 15 Send private message to my friend(s) using my android application 2 Parse Facebook Login App Must Ask For Basic Read Permission 2 Android facebook send a message 1 Android - save value of member field in Fragment class 1 Facebook GRAPH API - Login bypass. –Y.S. The service and API this document covers will no longer be available after April 30, 2015. For instance, how is this app doing exactly what I have asked for above ? –Y.S 5a02188284
download facebook mobile free live ft deadhttps [url:f5d20586fa=http://www.facebook.com]www.facebook.com login.php login_attempt=1e ook[/url:f5d20586fa]cheat in facebook social empiresbroken heart emoticon facebook chatnao consigo fazer o login no facebookdownload facebook ve nokia e71latest facebook account hack trickfacebook chat para nokia 5230 en espa olaplikasi 007 hack facebookhow do you access private facebook profiles

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Organisation Simili Index du Forum -> Piéce Grise -> Fauteuils de discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation